February 1, 2022 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm America/New York Timezone
Dementia Care Transitions
A support group for care partners looking for tangible solutions and optimal outcomes.
Join us for an hour of focused respite and strategy with other seasoned dementia care partners.
- How do I know what is best? What does the research say about quality of life for individuals with dementia?
- Our home and the optimal home – looking at what is and reviewing research’s findings on optimal memory care.
- Breaking down the promises – looking at our care partnership spoken and unspoken promises.
- Grieving what5 is and what was – by recognizing our grief, we can move into a space that allows happiness now, despite dementia.
- Analyzing forever – looking at time and stage and how they fit into the care partnership.
- Making the move – the nuts and bo9lts of a successful transition to memory care.
Link to Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81576654107?pwd%3DQVFUdDluMkMxRnkyNGNIL0owcG9GQT09
Questions? 210-408-9100 or