Dr. Cate is licensed in BCAT® – what makes this cat different?
The Brief Cognitive Assessment Test® system is a pedigree from the BCAT® Research Team led by Dr. William Mansbach. It is a set of unique well-researched cognitive screening and assessment tools to assist in determining levels of care needed and help with non-pharmacological behavior approaches.
There are six assessments in the test system:
- BCAT®-15-minute; for memory factor & executive function
- BCAT®-SF-3-minute version
- BADS®-3-minute; Brief Anxiety & depression Scale
- KPT® Kitchen Picture Test-visual test of practical judgement
- VPJ® Verbal test of Practice Judgement for more nuanced judgement problems
The BCAT® system can be used to establish a health record baseline, be used to show efficacy of interventions, and/or assist in validating caregiver observations.
To schedule your virtual BCAT® tests, contact Dr. Cate at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.